Sunday 6 January 2008

Big day tomorrow

Made a good start today, with some good exercise. Took the dogs for a walk around the triangle in the morning, then in the afternoon I had a good half hour or more digging in the garden, so feel pleased with myself for that.

Written my diet plan from tomorrow to Wednesday, will add a bit more as the week progresses. Bought a few diety bits from tesco. All I need to do now is stick to the plan!
My weight on January 1st was 12 stone 8 lb, today it is 12stone 6lb.
On the Crazyxstitchers forum, I have joined a slimming club, not sure of the fine details yet, but the greatest weightloss in the month will receive a gift from all the members in the club, sounds good, but the fine details need to be ironed out.
Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: