Tuesday 8 January 2008

Much better today

Well, I am well within my 45 checks today.
Breakfast was toast, weightwatchers bread so not too many calories, it came to 10 checks.
Remembered my diet at work, so had an apple for snack, 2 checks, but comes in my free fruit allowance.
Lunch was weight watchers tomato and basil soup, it is really tasty, and much needed as it was really cold! had a ham sandwich too, didn't put butter on the bread, so just added a little plum chutney. Lunch came to 10 checks so still plenty of checks to spare.
Found it really difficult to not have a 'pud' after lunch, but put it to one side and had a coffee, then took the dogs for a quick 5 min walk, by then the longing for something sweet had passed.
Didn't need any more between lunch and tea, so still had 25 checks to spare by tea.
Low fat sausage and boiled potatoes for tea, with corn on the cob really tasty, and fairly filling. it came to 14 checks, so I had enough left for a low fat chocolate chip slice (4 checks)
That leaves me with 7 checks, tonight I plan not to have too much else, just my hot chocolate. That should leave me with 5 checks to carry forward for another day, or a boost to the weight loss!
No exercise today though. Dark when I left for work, and dark when I came back.

No comments: