Monday 28 January 2008

Stayed the same

Not very happy with myself this week as got on the scales yesterday to find that I had stayed the same weight. It is better than gaining weight, but very disappointing after losing 4lbs the last 2 weeks.
This week won't be fantastic either as I have been at Closeburn today and it was a Burns Supper, so lots of haggis, neeps and tatties!!! Was naughty and had two pieces of shortbread too.
Really have to try harder tomorrow, seem to have lost my motivation a bit, and not sure why, but need to turn it round as can't stay stuck at 11stone 12lbs for the rest of time. Need to lose at least 12 lbs, but would rather lose 19lbs and get back to 10and a half stone.
Was really feeling the benefits of losing the first 10lbs, my clothes looked so much better, but got used to that now, so need to lose more to feel better.
Fingers crossed for this week

No comments: