Monday 7 January 2008

Not a great start

Today started well with a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes and coffee. I must admit to still feeling hungry after it, I'm hoping that my stomach will shrink or something so that I can start to feel full on 30g of cereal, but just now it is not hitting the spot at all!
Today we had new starts at nursery, so by snack time I had completely forgotton my diet, and I ate some crisps, about half a bag, so another 2 checks, but not too bad. I also put my hand up for hot chocolate, but fortunately my nursery nurse Amy refused to let me have some!
I knew when I went to Closeburn at lunch that I would need to have whatever was offered, on offer today was sausage rolls and a cheese roll, with mushroom soup. I ate that, then I was offered a slice of Christmas cake. I was very good and said no, even though I love Christmas cake. Unfortunately Yvonne (who is also supposed to be cutting back) reminded me that I had said I would have whatever was offered, so I had some. I feel so cross with myself for that now, but can't do much about it I guess.
Tea was supposed to be low fat sausages, but Alex couldn't find them in the freezer, so we had fish fingers instead. I had 3, with 2 pieces of scampi, he also gave me 5 potatoes!!! I only ate 3, even though I hate leaving food on the plate. For pudding i had melon and apple, so not bad.
I know I am way over my 45 checks, so not even going to calculate them. today I am not having anything else, except my highlights hot chocolate tonight (40 calories)
Trying harder for tomorrow!!!

No comments: